macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mtec
    registering Logic
    one of my friends has just bought Logic studio but he does not have internet access how can he register his software.i cant seem to find any info about this. any help guys.
  • Christian L
    Re: registering Logic
    Hi, He could ask a friend (like you :-) ) who has internet access and go to : [url]https://register.apple.com/[/url] Of course he will need to enter his Logic Studio serial number and other infos. Take care! Christian
  • mtec
    many thanks
  • mtec
    ok ive registered my friends Logic studio via the link u sent. Does that mean the registration page will not show anymore ? i read that the registration page comes up every 5 logic launches or something like that, is there another step he has to do to stop that?
  • Christian L
    Hi, The registration will still show because your friend's Mac is not connected to the internet. If you don't like this reminder window, open the Terminal (in Applications > Utilities ) and paste this command at the prompt : defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.RegLogicStudio AECoreTechRegister YES Christian
  • mtec
    many thanks i will pass the info onto him. cheers
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: