macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Logic 8.0.2 update RELEASED!
    Hi All, Check your software update! Logic 8.0.2 is here. Looks like the ultrabeat issues have been fixed. Haven't had a chance to download it yet but here's the update fix list: [url]http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1086[/url] Rounik
  • Zihymua
    Re: Logic 8.0.2 update RELEASED!
    I was coming in to ask somebody who know what it is in this 135MB huge update, i was not surprise to see you already put it on Rounik, a Five Stars and a big thank´s for your professionalism AlRobi
  • Christian L
    Thanks Rounik for the info... but where are the promised Region Animation and Region Float features ??? ;-) Seriously, I installed the update today and everything is going fine. The Ultrabeat preview is now working! Take care! Christian
  • Rounik Admin
    [quote:1687]but where are the promised Region Animation and Region Float features ??? ;-)[/quote] They're coming in the version that supports touch screen only! Glad it's working fine. I'll be installing mine later today if I can. So happy to hear the Ultrabeat preview is fixed :-) Take care Christian, Rounik
  • AbbeyRhodes
    Hooray! The ultrabeat issues were driving me insane!
  • Rounik Admin
    Yes, it's great again! Wish we could import .caf files into Ultrabeat though. That would make my day! Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: