macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Christian L
    Re: Ozone 3
    Hi PanMan, Your specs are fine... I asked because I read that version 3.15 doesn't work anymore with 10.3.9. Did you try repairing permissions ?(Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility) Try to Uninstall the plugin, repair permissions restart and install the latest verion again. Are you sure you downloaded the latest version on Izotope website (3.15) [url]http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/ozone/update.html[/url]
  • AbbeyRhodes
    That seems a bit strange. I did a quick check on my own comp. None of my plugins are located in the folders you mentioned - they're just empty. Mine are all installed in the Applications folder, and have another folder in application support. Also the installation process is normally VERY simple, so don't let the experience put you off 3rd party plugins. Probably just an anomaly.
  • Christian L
    [quote:40507] None of my plugins are located in the folders you mentioned - they're just empty. Mine are all installed in the Applications folder, and have another folder in application support.[/quote] Audio Units are installed in HD/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components. Maybe you checked in your home folder ? Check again in your main HD Library. The files that are located in the Applications folder are not the plugins so to speak. They contains additional files or applications that can be use independently of Logic.
  • Rilahiu
    Fixed it! Thanks guys. I removed all traces of the old Ozone, then Disk Utility fixed two permissions, and then I re-installed the current version. And then there it was in Logic. You guys ROCK! Bob :o)
  • Christian L
    Great! Have fun with Ozone!
  • Darren
    Hi Pacman, Please let me know your opinion of Ozone once you have had a bit of a play. Cheers Darren
  • AbbeyRhodes
    Hah, yeah you're right Christian. My bad.
  • Rilahiu
    After several months of using Ozone I'm happy to say that this plug-in rocks! It's still the only 3rd party plug-in I've bought, and it was worth every cent. What a time saver! B.O.B.
  • Darren
    Thanks PacMan. Do you need one of those iLoc keys for that?
  • Rilahiu
    No key needed. In fact, I got mine from MusiciansFriend. They sent me a box with an out-of-date CD and a serial number. I ended up having to remove the non-functioning program, then downloading the current 'trial version' from Izotope's web site. Therefore: download the trial version. It's the full program and it works for 30 days. If you want to keep using it you just need to buy a serial number for it. Start using it today! PanMan
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: