macProVideo.com
Forums
  • AbbeyRhodes
    Re: Ozone 3
    Yeah i did the same thing, i didn't really need 30 days to decide either. I just bought it direct from their website. I also got the Sonalksis essentials plugins and PSP vintage warmer pretty much from the recommendation in Olav Basoski's tutorial. The Sonalksis compressor and EQ are so much better than the logic ones and you get 30 days to try it out. I decided after about 4 hours. Other than the amazing sound quality, i like the fact that there is no ilok for any of these. I hate those things, and using a macbook, i refuse to use any plugins that require one. I've used Waves plugins at other studios, and they do offer exceptional sound quality, but i've heard stories about their ridiculous draconian security measures and upgrade costs that border on extortion, so i've decided to steer clear.
  • Darren
    Re: Ozone 3
    Thanks for the feedback guys. What would you say that it is that Ozone 3 does that is better than say using the Logic Linear phase eq, multi-band compressor and a limiter? I bought the PSP pack with the Compressor, Gate, Bass enhancer, and treble enhancer. That is a nice little suite. They see a lot of use.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: