macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Darren
    Re: ID3 Settings on Bounce.
    Hi Christian, I cant get it to fail now. If it re occurs I'll let you know.
  • Christian L
    Hi, I can replicate this problem on my Mac. It's a minor UI "bug"... I sent a bug report to Apple about this. Here's the step required to replicate the problem : 1-Select File > Bounce... 2-Check the MP3 destination box. 3-Check "Write ID3 tags" 4-Click on the ID3 "Settings..." button. The ID3 floating window will appear. 5-Now here's the buggy part : click anywhere in the "Bounce" window and the ID3 floating window will disappear underneath. You can move the "Bounce" window and have access to the ID3 window underneath. Christian
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Christian, followed your steps exactly but was unable to replicate the bug on my system... the floating window stays on top. Tried it by checking mP3 wth PCM checked too and without PCM being checked. Rounik
  • Christian L
    That's strange. I can replicate the problem on both of my Macs... I'll try it out on a friend's Mac. Christian
  • Darren
    Finally it did it again to me. I clicked in the ID3 Settings button, and the ID3 window did not appear. I moved every window on every screen (Spaces) and the window was not to be found. When I clicked it a second time the whole bounce box closed. I was able to repeat this several times with this project. The project in use seems to be part of the problem. I have seen the problem more often in projects that started life as the Electronic Template (File/New/Compose/Electronic). As I built my own start template from this one that includes most of my projects. Cheers.
  • Christian L
    The problem I mentioned earlier is only occuring on Tiger... it's working fine when I boot in Leopard on my Mac. Darren, I think your problem is different than mine. If it always happen with a specific project, feel free to upload it with sendspace.com so we can take a look. Take care! Christian
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: