macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rogerio Lopez
    Automation
    Hello everybody i've a problem with the automation. Sometimes Logic just do it by himself, as someboby had this problem before ? Can somebody help me. Thank you very much
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Automation
    Hi Logic, Welcome to the forums! When you've finished writing automation to a track make sure you switch the automation mode of the track to "read" or "off". If you leave it in touch or latch mode and you change nay parameters you may create automation values by mistake. Is that what you mean? Also, can you please list your system spec. e.g. OS version, exact Logic version and what mac you are using. Finally, what parameters does Logic "do itself" - track volume levels? panning? And can you see the automation in track automation or hyper draw? Cheers Rounik
  • Rogerio Lopez
    I've a macBook 1.83GHz Intel Core Duo 1 GB 667MHZ DDR2 SDRAM and work with Logic 8. Actually Logic put Mute and Solo automation by himself. Thanks Rounik, for the advices.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Logic, No problem! Try out the advice in my last post. It might be that you left the automation mode on to touch/latch and then during playback muted and soloed some tracks. Then when you played it again it looked like Logic was automating the automation ;) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: