macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tulu
    How to Uninstall Logic Pro 7.1
    Hi before couple of months i updated the logic pro 7 to 7.1 through apple website and had many problem. can somebody help me - how to uninstall logic 7.1 from my mac g5 machine. basically i want to install my logic pro 7 again. please also give some steps how to make backup for my projects done in logic. i have an external lacie 250gig hard drive. i am new in mac. thanks tulu
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: How to Uninstall Logic Pro 7.1
    Hi Tulu, Go to the applications folder and delete the application Logic 7. Now reinstall Logic 7 from the install disks. To back up your projects... If you save your projects as project folders complete with all assets to one location e.g. HD/Users/your user name/Music/Logic Connect your external lacie to your Mac. Copy (drag) the folder (e.g. Logic) containing all your Logic projects to the external HD. You should see a green plus sign as you drag them over the lacie disk icon, which means you are copying NOT moving the project files. Drop the folder and it will copy across to the lacie drive. Cheers Rounik
  • Christian L
    I'm curious... what kind of problems do you have with Logic 7.1 ?
  • Rounik Admin
    Yes, I didn't think of that! Going from Logic 7.1 to 7.2.3 was a good move from me and many others. :-)
  • Tulu
    thanks for your question. I have tried many ways as well as Rounic helped me with many instructions to solve it but finally i could not solve it. problem is: My old projects those were done in 48 khz now gives me distorted sound after bouncing. but 44.1 does not give problem.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: