macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mtec
    Re: Logic Certification Test
    Hi Rich as far as i know there is not a mock exam for 101. you can only take the exam at an authorised Apple training centre. The list for AATC is on the web just do a search and you will be able to find one in your area, im in London and i took mine at Alchemea. Best of luck mtec
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Rich, mtec is completely right! You can find a list of the AATC on this page. Click on "Find a training centre: [url]http://www.apple.com/software/pro/training/centers.html[/url] If you have any more specific questions about the 101 exam perhaps we can help. Cheers Rounik
  • wescravn
    Hey all, After reading all the forums and such. I decided to create my own mock logic 101 test. It may be somewhat basic so far, but I think its a good start. PM any questions you would like to see included. I've started with 30 questions which cover David Nahamni's book, and some I've added on my own. Hope it helps! T. Williamson http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=logic-pro-8-certification-quiz FYI: My goal is for this to become an asset to the logic community
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi wescravn That's really interesting. Thank you. By the way, the intro explaining that some questions have multiple answers didn't appear for me until question 6. Out of interest, have you taken the Logic 101 test? Cheers Rounik
  • wescravn
    I'm about too, as I'm working toward my teaching certification for Logic 101
  • Rounik Admin
    good luck with that! By the way, look out for questions that ask you where to find various functions in Logic with different possibilities. e.g. To delete all track automation on a track, do you: A. go to Automation > Delete all automation B. go to Options > Audio > Delete all track automation C. go to Options > Track Automation > Delete all track automation off current track D. go to Options > Automation > Delete all track automation off current track E. None of the above... etc, etc! The T3 (Train the trainer) exam for Logic is similar with some more difficult questions thrown in for good measure and a higher pass rate. Good luck :-) Rounik
  • wescravn
    Rounik, Thanks for the heads up! I figured as much, since I've taken two protools tests, and they were bascially like that. Thanks for the info wes
  • wescravn
    Hey, I just passed my Certification test. So now I'm Logic 101 Certified, which is cool The test was certainly challenging, but hey, now on to the trainer class/test.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Wes, Congratulations ! :) Rounik
  • rich
    Where did you take the test? I still can't find anywhere in Vancouver to take the exam (which I find is completely ridiculous) thanks. rich
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: