macProVideo.com
Forums
  • amerikiwi
    podcasts and logic 8
    So I'v got a question about making podcasts and logic 8. I'v got the macprovideo class on making podcasts in garage band, and garage band has some cool features for adding url links and chapter markers to a mp3. but as a Logic 8 user,, should I move it data to garage band (which seems a step down to me) to add the urls and chapters and then render to a Mp3 or Mp4, or does logic also have the ability to do the podcast stuff that garage band can do. it seems also that logic renders files faster than Garage band, thus I'd like to stay in it if I can (less round trips) Amerikiwi
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: podcasts and logic 8
    Hi Amerikiwi, Logic doesn't create podcasts.... Could you bounce your project and then import it into Garageband and do the podcast from there? Cheers Rounik
  • amerikiwi
    sure, I'd just rather stay in one platform If It could be done. I like to work fast. JDJ
  • Christian L
    GarageBand is best suited for recording a podcast... Do you know there is a short free tutorial on how to create a podcast with GB on Apple's website : [url]http://www.apple.com/ilife/tutorials/#garageband-podcast-51[/url] ... or GarageBand 203 "Podcasting in GarageBand" from macProVideo : [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/PodCastingGB[/url] Christian
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: