macProVideo.com
Forums
  • amerikiwi
    Can I link the two windows Color preference
    Hello, Today I'm making a template that I'll use often. I want to be able to drop in tracks from different sessions and have a head start. So I'm color coding grouped tracks in the mixer (drum tracks) but after thar in the arrange page I see no color. Can I link the two windows Color preference, so I don't have to do this twice? I'm really trying to make each track hold its picked color, so when ever I add tracks to that 'track lane' they all get the same color as the track picked color. so all my drum tracks would always be one color, and when I add new tracks to my template, they would always get the same color. ideas? Amerikiwi
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Can I link the two windows Color preference
    Hi Amerikiwi As far as I know, the two windows should be linked (in terms of colour)... However, you need to select a track in the Arrange to select all it's regions - only then will the colour of all regions be changed. Once you change a track's colour in the Mixer, any new regions created on that track will be of that colour. To view the colour of the track in the Arrange, ctrl-click on the track header and select Configure track header > Track Colour bars. Hope that helps, Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: