macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Logic Pro & Logic Express
    Logic 201
    Love the new Logic 201 Master Class vids, but notice on the webpage that it stops at chapter two, with a notification that chapter 3 is coming. Since this is my first macprovideo purchase, am I wrong in assuming that I'll get any updates once they're done?
  • Christian L
    Re: Logic 201
    Exactly. You will be able to download chapter 3 as soon as an update is available. Christian
    Excellent. Thank you.
  • Christian L
    That's the beauty of the NED application... as soon as an update is available, you will know and it will download automatically.
    I have to say that, as much as I initially resisted the idea of the NED (I tend to like having control over content I've bought), I do like the way it organizes the chapters and makes navigation and downloading very simple. I just wish there was a way to port the tutorials to my Zen Vision player so that I could take the tutorials on the road with me without having to lug an extra laptop. (I can't use Logic and view the tutorials at the same time.) But that's a minor issue. All in all, I'm liking NED.
  • Christian L
    [quote:33092] I just wish there was a way to port the tutorials to my Zen Vision player so that I could take the tutorials on the road with me without having to lug an extra laptop. [/quote] Yes... but don't you think it would be a bit small on your Zen screen ?
    Not really that small. The Zen Vision W has a fairly large screen (470x270) and I'm familiar enough with Logic to know what's going on. The instructor's narrative will help with what I can't quite see. Making these things portable would just make them even more valuable. But, as I said, it's a small complaint and I like the NED interface.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: