macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Curobee
    Re: Adaptive Limiter vs. Limiter
    u know what it is? maybe because i never used that option of 24 bit that i can use gain on the duet? I'm gonna give a try. When i called the apogee support it seems they have no clue on how to solve my issue. It's funny u mentioned the 24 bit etc. now that i realized it i also see it on the box ahahahahaha.
  • AbbeyRhodes
    Hey King Solo, It sounds like a level mismatch somewhere, as if the signal from the turntable is not being amplified to line level in your mixer. Make sure you're using the phono inputs on your mixer. If you use the adaptive limiter to boost the in logic you'll probably end up with more noise, even in 24 bit mode. The input gain for the Duet is actually the input gain of the mic preamps, and when you select line level input it bypasses the mic preamp gain stage, which is why you can't adjust it.
  • Jehubyi
    Hi YADJ, How ya doin? Sorry, I just noticed your reply now! Thanks for the advice. I think I sort of understand the difference between the two limiters now. Thanks again. Jodie
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: