macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Udaye
    Output 1-2 channel strip
    Hi all, Pobably a silly question but I can't seem to work it out. I have opened my mixer page and on the ouput 1-2 channel (next to master channel strip) there are no options for me to insert any effect, it is just blank! also the same on the main arrange page. Hope that makes sense and can anyone help? Many thanks Udaye
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Output 1-2 channel strip
    Hi Udaye, Try Ctrl-clicking on the Output channel strip in the Mixer or in the Inspector, and make sure that "Inserts" is ticked. You can also select this from the Mixer's View menu. Cheers Rounik
  • Udaye
    thanks for the reply Rounik, I have tried that and they are all ticked yet no inserts appear, any other ideas? Cheers Udaye
  • Rounik Admin
    Does this happen with new projects too or only this one? Cheers Rounik
  • Christian L
    Do you have any surround channel strips ? When a Channel Strip output is set to surround, there is no "inserts" on the Outputs channel... The inserts will be on the master fader instead. Christian
  • Udaye
    thanks to you both for your reply. Christian you have hit the nail on the head, that was the problem. Thanks again mate
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Udaye, No problem! Always worth checking when adding apple loops that you don't select surround one's if you don't need them. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: