macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jaecee
    Midi Controller in UltraBeat
    hey guys....im trying to use my midi controller to record drum patterns into UB's sequencer. Anyone know how to do this, or if it cant be done? thanks!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Midi Controller in UltraBeat
    Hi jaecee, Welcome to the forums! Unfortunately, you can't record a pattern from a MIDI keyboard or the Capslock keyboard into Ultrabeat's sequencer. I think this and the ability to drag MIDI regions from the arrange into Ultrabeat would make great features. Of course, you can record an ultrabeat pattern using your midi keyboard into Logic's sequencer. Cheers Rounik
  • jaecee
    Damn!!! just the answer i feared. hopefully this will be a feature that will be added. thanks for the quick response!
  • Rounik Admin
    Yes, i hope so. I wonder if it would be possible to record directly into UB's sequencer - perhaps a bit tricky to implement, but even if you could record a 32 step region in the arrange or hyper editor and drag/export it into a pattern in UB - that would be cool. By the way, you can suggest this to the logic developers through this link: [url]http://www.apple.com/feedback/logicpro.html[/url] Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: