macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Xidehoy
    TNT Suggestion
    This may be whack, but here goes. I just picked up a MOTU MTP AV midi patchbay - for syncing midi to audio and video presumeably and I have no clue how to use this tool. Perhaps a 'video oriented' Logic tutorial discussing synchronization with midi equipment etc. Just .02 from Canada Shaun PS> Watched the delay designer tute again - it's very useful.
  • steveH
    Re: TNT Suggestion
    Great idea for my Master Class series!
  • Xidehoy
    Did I miss the June TnT? Are we skipping it? Shaun
  • steveH
    Nope.... look for this coming Friday!
  • Xidehoy
    I recently posted a question on the Apple Logic forum about how to sync outboard gear to Logic's tempo. An extremely helpful member named SampleConstruct got me going, but I was wondering if you thought synchronizing outboard gear parameters (particularily 'tap' style tempos) via midi would be worth a look? Cheers, Shaun
  • steveH
    Syncing between Logic and external hardware/software is a great topic for both the TNT and Master Class series. Tap tempo in L8 is somewhat unpredictable. I wanted to do a tip on it but I found that its implementation was not yet fully realized. I also want to do some tuts on Logic's many tempo-based algorithms.
  • Xidehoy
    Great, thank you. May I post a major, major complaint?
  • Xidehoy
    ...I will risk it.... I have been staring at Mail, waiting to hear Martin announce the song writing tutorial Steve eluded to in his Master's installment. ...waiting...waiting.... Of course, my complaint is that my now-long beard is unfortunately flavouring my beverages in a not-so-palatable way. :-p Please, for the sake of all gastronomical, is it a go? :) Shaun
  • steveH
    Hey Shaun, It's something I really want to do... We'll see! For now I suggest shaving!
  • Xidehoy
    Well alright, but I'm keepin' the leg hair.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: