macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Pumubiy
    Need Help Space Designer
    When I open Space Designer and select a new IR (reverb) it will open a window for me to find the IR samples. Why and where are they?
  • dynamicalan
    Re: Need Help Space Designer
    Hello, I saw your post and I wanted to reply. The space designer files are impulse responses and are located in the space designer folder unless you save your custom impulses which are where ever you put them. If it asked for it then it thinks it isn't installed or your computer drive cannot access it. That's an installation issue which Apple tech support can help with. I hope this helps. Alan
  • Pumubiy
    Thanks
  • dynamicalan
    your welcome I am glad I could help. I was hoping it would be okay to post an answer because I am not a moderator. I posted a question on how to copy just the EQ setting from a space designer but I haven't gotten an answer. So did it work were you able to find the impulse responses? Cheers, AW
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Guys, Here's what the Logic manual defines an impulse response as: "An impulse response is a recording of a roomâs reverb character; to be more precise: a recording of all the reflections in a given room, following an initial signal spike. The actual impulse response file is a standard audio fileâit is not the file type that is unique, it is how the file is used." Hope that helps, Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Alan! You can most definitely post responses and answer questions (especially with correct answers)! ;-) We like to think of these forums as a community where we can all help each other in the learning and creating process. I like to think that it's possible to learn more by helping others too... Your knowledge and input (and all forum posters) is always appreciated :-) Best Rounik
  • steveH
    These forums ARE a community! And I personally would love to see much more interaction between the members... come on, don't be shy! Igor
  • Bj
    These ARE amongst the most friendly, non egotistical, helpful and informative forums around... Thanks to Everyone... Cheers Bj :)
  • dynamicalan
    Hi igor, how are you? Thanks for your comment. Alan
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: