macProVideo.com
Forums
  • dynamicalan
    Space Designer EQ Setting
    Is it possible to copy the EQ of a space designer? Thanks, Alan
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Space Designer EQ Setting
    Hi Alan, That's an interesting idea. Unfortunately, I don't think it is possible to copy the EQ section of space designer. You can post this as a suggestion to the Logic developers here: [url]http://www.apple.com/feedback/logicpro.html[/url] Cheers Rounik
  • dynamicalan
    I did drop that feedback to Apple Development. It's all one file so it may be difficult to do so but we can still write a new file. copy and paste does the entire file so that is just a GUI thing. AW
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Alan, I imagine it should be possible to copy just the EQ settings. You can do a similar thing in Ultrabeat (copy and paste voices and sequences between voices and patterns). In the meantime there is a little workaround to help: 1. Open space designer and select the EQ section you want to copy, to view it. 2. Press shift - Command - 4. The mouse cursor turns into a cross hair. 3. click and hold and rubberband select (draw a box) around the EQ section. 4. Release the mouse button and a screenshot of that EQ section is taken. 5. Any screenshots are saved onto the desktop (picture 1, 2, 3...) Open the picture and resize logic's window so you can see both the screenshot and Logic. 6. Open the space designer you want to copy the eq settings to and you can manually replicate the settings using your screenshot as a reference. Take care, Rounik
  • dynamicalan
    Rounik, I noticed that it's a manual job to adjust the individual bands but you can open both instances at once you there is no need to do so. The reason to do that is so that it's faster. Thanks, Alan
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: