macProVideo.com
Forums
  • OB.one French Composer
    TNT June - More faders and Knobs
    Hello Steve, Just watched the last TNT episode about faders and knobs, always interesting to discover what is possible to do in the environment. My question is : Is it possible to control the Vector Fader with 2 switches controllers from my oxygen8 Keyboard so i don't have to play with mouse ? ... I can't get at the moment the possibility to assign the Vector fader ... so i can only play with the mouse ... :( Hope to read you soon ! :) Best Regards from Paris Olivier aka OB.one http://www.myspace.com/obonemusic
  • steveH
    Re: TNT June - More faders and Knobs
    sorry, the vector fader is the only fader object that doesn't have an input... Only outputs! However, you can route any knob or switch on your external controller to any fader or switch in the environment to control anything you want!
  • OB.one French Composer
    Bonjour Steve, Thanxs a lot for a reply ! The environment is still a bit "chaotic" for me. Does your reply mean i can create a simple fader object to control the vector object and so this time this simple object could be controled via any knobs of my midi keyboard controler ? ...
  • steveH
    Hey OB1KNOB! No... the vector fader has no inputs. But you can map a hardware joystick or 2 knobs to control Logic's plugs ans SI's by transforming their cc outs into fader data using transformers or fader objects and then routing them to their destinations in the environment.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: