macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Zihymua
    Extreme
    After i completely reboot my MacPro and all the updates from Apple when i installed Logic Studio on one of the Install disc appear a new patch- Digital Extreme audio Samples- , Could some body tell what it is exactly . For Rounik my big bou-bou it is i tried to installed my FinalCut Studio 2 the same way i installed Logic Studio 8, just give the serial number of my previous version of Final cut Studio 1 and everything stop to Final Cut pro 5.0.4 instead of 6.0.4, work great with the new Logic but no way in Final Cut Studio This Mac Pro3.2 with 16gig memory Rock like crazy Thank Rounik for the Help on how to restart from installer disc
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Extreme
    Hey Alrobi, I'm not sure about what the Digital Extreme audio Samples are. I've searched on my system and don't seem to have anything by that name - maybe you could install them to find out? As for FCS2, I don't understand your question. Are you saying FCS2 doesn't install? what is it that "stops to Final cut pro 5.0.4"? Glad you're new system rocks! :-) Rounik
  • Zihymua
    I am French Canadian so i tried my best to explain. When you install Logic Studio a Window pop up to show what it is the programmed is installing and it is at that time with one of the install disc in that install window it appear this title in the window download installing -Extreme Digital Audio Samples-and this appear for the first after i upload from Apple all the firmware update, is that could be correlated What you think
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Alrobi, I think the -Extreme Digital Audio Samples- were a separate sample library included with Logic fro a long time ago... I think these samples are part of the EXS24 library now. I'm sorry, I don't understand what the message might "correlate" to? Do you mean these samples are interfering with something on your system (FCS2) ? I appreciate English is not your first language Alrobi - it's good, and it's much better than my French ;-)
  • Rounik Admin
    If you mean, does the installation of the -Extreme Digital Audio Samples- cause the installation of FCS2 to not work... then I don't think so... Cheers Rounik
  • Zihymua
    No i mean those samples where latent in Logic and soon you update the Apple firmware then now they appear because the system can run it.
  • Rounik Admin
    Ahhh. I see! That's strange. Can you find the -Extreme Digital Audio Samples- in the Finder? I don' seem to have them. Also, do you remember how big the firmware update was? Cheers Rounik
  • Zihymua
    I received from Apple four times update for about or around 1 gig all together I found Digital Choir 50 items Digital Pad 16 items Digital Wav...ms 5 items Digital Wav...ms 16 items +multiple single one I took a picture of my search dont know how to upload it in the Forum
  • Rounik Admin
    To upload to the forum go to this site: [url]http://imageshack.us/[/url] Follow the instructions to upload the picture and then when it's finished post the url (address) here. Cheers Rounik
  • Zihymua
    The link hope it workhttp://img119.imageshack.us/img119/6319/digitalay4.png
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: