macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    NEW OS 10.5.4 update resolves Airport issue with Logic?
    Hi guys & gals, Just to let you all know, Apple have released a new update for OS 10.5.4... I was just reading the info about it and thought this might interest those who have been having issues running Logic/Mainstage with Airport turned on: "[b]Addresses AirPort issues that may result in slower performance in Logic Studio or MainStage.[/b]" The info page is here: [url]http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1994[/url] The download is available via Software update & the Apple Downloads page. I'm not installing it any time soon as I''m training all this week... but if you do decide to install the update please do back up your system first! ;-) Cheers Rounik
  • Christian L
    Re: NEW OS 10.5.4 update resolves Airport issue with Logic?
    Thanks a lot for the info, Rounik! I'll install it right away and I'll let you know!
  • Christian L
    The update went great. Absolutely no problem with Logic or other apps. I never had problems with Airport but it's great news that Apple fixed it! Christian
  • Rounik Admin
    Thanks for the info Christian! I'm looking forward to installing it sometime next week. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: