macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic, OSX, Duet Compatibility
    [quote:3745]Ah ok, I knew that Omni was up and coming and is probably what is going to replace atmosphere... [/quote] Apparently, it's going to contain the original atmosphere patches plus much much more! 40GB worth i think...
  • Cajypiu
    It does look pretty tasty! I think I may have got it all sussed too... fingers crossed :) 10.5.4 is way way better. Much quicker and the spectrasonics stuff loads and works like a charm. The MC Control thing was having an issue with one of my ethernet ports. And it was part schoolboy error on my part in that I had my internet sharing on from when I was 'experimenting' with my old G5 and that was trying to push internet stuff down the port I had the MC control on. Now I can get on with autoloads :)
  • Christian L
    [quote:7638][quote:1687] What about you, did you send your omni remix? [/quote] Yes, I did a track for the contest. I only used 7 instances of Stylus RMX and a just few Logic FX plugins. It was a lot of fun... :-)
  • Christian L
    [quote:3745] So Christian, do you recommend going up to 10.5.4 for running trilogy/ atmosphere? [/quote] I recommend to update to 10.5.4... Trilogy/Atmosphere or not. Christian
  • Rounik Admin
    [quote:3745]It does look pretty tasty! I think I may have got it all sussed too... fingers crossed :) [/quote] I'm glad you've got it all up and running ;-)
  • Rounik Admin
    [quote:1687] Yes, I did a track for the contest. I only used 7 instances of Stylus RMX and a just few Logic FX plugins. It was a lot of fun... :-) [/quote] Sounds cool. Good Luck!!! :-)
  • Bj
    [quote:7638][quote:3745]Ah ok, I knew that Omni was up and coming and is probably what is going to replace atmosphere... [/quote] Apparently, it's going to contain the original atmosphere patches plus much much more! 40GB worth i think...[/quote] That would be nice... What I've seen and heard of Omnisphere so far, is quite awesome and impressive... What every budding Composer/Music Maker needs... :) Cheers, Bj
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: