macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mtec
    sample editor
    in exs24 when you select open in sample editor how can you set logic to open the full (large) sample editor and not to open the one at the bottom of the arrange page
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: sample editor
    Hi mtec, When I select "open in sample editor" in the EXS24, it does open the separate sample editor window. If you already have the sample editor in the arrange area open though it will not open the separate sample editor window. Cheers Rounik
  • mtec
    Hi Rounik, it seems that when i select open in sample editor from the exs24 the small sample editor window opens in the arrange page. this happens when i have nothing open in the arrange page. any ideas. Mtec
  • Rounik Admin
    hmmmm strange. I just tried it on screenset 1 with a blank arrange area and the sample editor window opened... Try using a different screenset...with only a Mixer window (no arrange page). This works for me... with Logic 8.0.2 and 10.5.2. Rounik
  • Christian L
    It happened to me before. Try opening the Sample Editor in a separate window beforehand (Window > Sample Editor). The EXS24 sample will then open in a separate window. Christian
  • mtec
    ok guys i open the sample editor first it said nothing to edit so i closed the window. i then imported a sample in exs24 and opened it in sample editor and hey presto the large editor opened. this seems a bit strange and u would have thought the Apple guys would have put a pref in where u can set this as a default. anyway thanks guys
  • Christian L
    No problem! Christan
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: