macProVideo.com
Forums
  • md
    2 questions
    hi to you all... does annybody knows about this ... B..? sometimes..no reason that i know of...a few or one solo button on mixer screen are kinda disabeled ...they have red line across...and the dont mute when other inst. are soloed...hmm another thing... sometimes i loose that little stereo/mono button on the bottom of the ch strip...and when i open preset like produce 24 ch , every other ch has no stereo/mono switch in ch strip...shouldnt 24 ch be all the same...im missing something right? i have last vers of logic,10.4.11.,2x2.66 DC XEON,6gig RAM help yours m.
  • Kwackman
    Re: 2 questions
    You're looking at the mixer with the "All" tab clicked? You'll see things like the click track and pfl (Prelisten), which have solo disabled. I guess the Logic programmers thought you'd never want to solo the click, and the PFL is a sort of solo thing anyway. It sort of makkes sense (to me anyway!) why these solo's are disabled on these strips. If you click the "Arrange" tab on the mixer window, you only see the tracks in your song and the weird stuff goes away!
  • Kwackman
    Not sure exactly what your second query means. Audio tracks (i.e. not software instument tracks) which are normally blue, have the drop down menu to allow for mono, stereo, left, right and surround options. Software instrument tracks, usually green, don't have this menu. I think this is because the software instrument you select will decide what output configuration the track needs.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi md, [quote:27764]sometimes i loose that little stereo/mono button on the bottom of the ch strip...and when i open preset like produce 24 ch , every other ch has no stereo/mono switch in ch strip...shouldnt 24 ch be all the same...im missing something right? [/quote] I've just opened the produce 24 ch template. I have mono and stereo channels - the stereo/mono/surround button below each channel strip is there. Can you post a picture of the channel strip to show us what it looks like when you "lose" the button? To post a picture: 1. hold down shift-command-4 2. select an area you want to take a picture of with the mouse by click dragging. 3. Upload the picture to imageshack and post it in this thread by using the "add image" link below. ---- Another alternative, it may just be a graphics glitch: Try to recall the screenset. e.g. if you are on screenset 1, press 1 again, or press 2 and then 1 to return to screenset 1. This can allow Logic to redraw the screen. Let us know if any of these suggestions help. Best Rounik
  • md
    hi 1. ive never used imageshack ,have the picture but where to upload? 2.it is not a glitch ,still nothing helps ...tried anything you guys said m.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey md, To upload a picture: 1. Go to [url]http://imageshack.us/[/url] 2. Select upload picture 3. Using the browser find and upload your picture. 4. Once uploaded click on the thumbnail of the picture to go to it's full size page. 5. Below the picture will be a box with different style links: [img]http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/8643/howtouploadtomacprovideea9.png[/img] 6. Click in the "Direct" box and choose Edit > Copy (Cmnd-C) 7. Come back to this forum click reply, write your message and choose "Add image" just below the reply box. 8. In the drop down text field paste the direct address (Cmnd-V) 9. Click "submit to post your message with the picture. Cheers Rounik
  • md
    thx here it is http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/7543/mixermr8.png m.
  • Christian L
    Hi, Make sure that "Universal Track Mode" is enable in Logic Pro > Preferences > Audio > Devices > Core Audio. Christian
  • md
    hi, stereo button apeared ,great ,many thanks!!! still, "soloing" issue still present... again THX!!! yours m.
  • Christian L
    Good! Sorry, I didn't saw your soloing issue. Simply control-click the "S" button and it will be back to normal Christian
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: