macProVideo.com
Forums
  • md
    striping silence
    hi there, is there an option to zoom into striping silence window,couse when i strip silence into fast kik track i can not see what im i doing.in tutorial u have just few beats wich are rather clean but in real recording situation this becomes a real problem,or again, im i missing something? yours m.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: striping silence
    Hi md, I agree. It would be great to be able to zoom in the strip silence window. There is a workaround... Cut the audio region into more manageable chunks (every 16/32 bars etc) then you can use strip silence more easily... Cheers Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    If you prefer not to work in chunks of regions and you have a scroll wheel on your mouse or trackpad: Hold down CTRL and scroll with the scrollwheel to zoom in. That will help you to see the waveforms more easily. Cheers Rounik
  • md
    ctrl and scroll doesnt work in strip silence...hm apple should consider to resolve this in next update, this is very strange ,dont wanna say st.... ,heh. ill do a workaround, but still thx m.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi md, Ctrl -scroll wheel works in OS X regardless of the application. You may need to set it up: Go to System preferences > Mouse In the Mouse setup window at the bottom should be a check box "Zoom using scroll ball while holding ..." Make sure this is ticked and you can choose "Options..." to customise how it behaves. [img]http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4928/scrollzoomku5.png[/img]
  • Rounik Admin
    By the way I agree - it would be nice to be able to have zoom bars in the strip silence window and a preview/play button too. Perhaps a way to integrate the strip silence into the sample editor so you could manually drag out some silence/hits would be great. You can let the Logic developers know of this by posting your suggestion here: [url]http://www.apple.com/feedback/logicpro.html[/url] Cheers Rounik
  • md
    Thank You, ive just did it,heh yours m.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: