macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Zihymua
    Logic Studio
    A painfull discovery.My Logic Studio is an upgrade from Logic Express. In a previous tread they said we can installed Logic Studio without installing Logic Express, like they said When you put the first installation disc it ask first for the serial number for Logic Studio next window coming up asking for serial of Logic Express and its start to installed everything look perfect, i discover there a lot of instruments in the library showing up and when you click to open it a warning window tell you cant find it, so i open the hard disk to see if the samples are there and they were there, Wow what is happening, after few tried i highlight those instruments and file Info surprised sampler at 74 Kb impossible and i realise ther just aliases to the real files in Logic Express so i Installed LE and now everything Rock
  • Christian L
    Re: Logic Studio
    Hi Alrobi, That's strange... so you what you installed Logic Express again and Logic Pro now works ? Christian
  • Zihymua
    Exactement Christian, les instruments Legacy - ex. Piano & strings, Piano&Pad etc..., apres l installation de Logic Express tous les parametres se sont mit en place apres le restart, je vais regarder les filieres visees dans Logic Express et faire info et de  comparer les memes filieres dans Logic Studio et je reviendrai pour la comparaison et constatation ulterieurement, un tit peu plus facile en Francais pour moi
  • Zihymua
    Re bonjour, Hi Christian i compared the same instrument Acoustic Piano and String First info 54kb after Logic Express installation Second info 412 kb from the same instrument
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: