macProVideo.com
Forums
  • toine
    Mute is flickering?
    Hi again, I encountered something new again. I was importing a midi file in my project and suddenly no sound anymore. Only tracks that are in Solo mode give sound. The M of Mute is flickering everywhere in the channel strips (arrange window, mixer window). I don't understand what I did to become that, is it because the imported midi file? I had problem playing that Midi file and had to copy it manually to a ne Track because first no sound through the midi file and when I had sound through the midi file and didn't had it everywhere else. Thx for helping me once again. Antoine
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Mute is flickering?
    Hi Antoine, Open the Mixer. Check that there are no channel strips with a yellow solo button. If so, click on it to unsolo it/them. When a channel is solo enabled then the grey mute buttons flash to show this is the case. Hope that helps, Rounik
  • toine
    This is strange. I deleted a track in the arrange window, but appearently it didn't delete it in the mixer. And I only saw the Channel strip that was solo'd when I clicked on the option show All Channel Strips. I must have done something wrong there. But it's ok now, thx a lot. Antoine
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Antoine, No you didn't do anything wrong... When you delete a track from the Arrange, because you've already created the track it simply won't show in the "Arrange" tab in the Mixer. The "Show all" tab in the Mixer then displays all the tracks and channels you have in your project. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: