macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Logic22
    201 Question.
    Thanks Steve for another wonderful Tutorial in 201. I was wondering in the Transform Window chapter why you mentioned nothing of the 3 sliders below Channel, Pitch & Velocity. I was curious to have them explained but didn't happen. Any chance of an update at some stage?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: 201 Question.
    Hi Logic, I'm moving your thread to Steve H's sub forum. Cheers Rounik
  • steveH
    Hi Logic, You're right... I just plain ran outta time and space! I could have stretched one hour of transform tuts easily into two! Those lines aren't fader. When you click on them they allow you to cross patch different types of midi data. For instance: pitch values to operate velocity etc. Or velocity to transform pitch. If you check out my July TNT you will see this in action using a transform object manipulating realtime midi stuff in the environment. I hope this helps! Steve H
  • Bj
    Hi Steve, Ahh, what can I say... so much to explore, so much to play with... never enough time... I'm Really enjoying the 201. Tutorials and the July TNT... Quite Inspiational. Thanks a lot, Cheers, Bj :)
  • steveH
    Hi Bj, Thanks for your support! But I think you meant the June TNT's, not July! I finished July's just yesterday and they will be ready for TNT2 subscribers on 7/18. Yours, Steve H
  • Bj
    Hi Steve, You're quite right, I did mean June's TNT's... Looking forward to the 7/18... Thanks again, Bj :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: