macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mtec
    Radium keys & Logic
    Hi guys, im trying to set up a M-Audio radium keyboard to control Logic's synths but its not happning! i can play the synths with the keys thats no prob but i cant asign the knobs or faders to control synth parameters i.e cutoff etc. i been through the normal steps - conrol -learn touch cutoff turn a knob on the keyboard but it looks like logic is not getting the control message. help plz ps this is the only control keyboard im using in this setup nothing else connected.Saffire le, osx 10.5.3 Logic 8.02 mac pro 2.8 quad 4 gb ram
  • Zihymua
    Re: Radium keys & Logic
    You will need Enigma software controller from MAudio but it is stop at 10.4.4 so we have to wait at least for the beta release. When, that a big question the driver for Audiophile took 6 months i dont think it will be that long for Enigma i hope
  • mtec
    Thanks, i dont think its enigma though as thats an editor for templates and yes it does have presets for logic, reason, etc i think it may be a driver issue. the person i have set the system up for has yet to update the radium driver for Lepoard so im hoping that the update may sort this out. cheers
  • Zihymua
    I am telling you this because my pro key 88 was working perfectly with Logic 8, after the last big update it start to be erratic so we have to choice who is it Apple who make and update in Logic or MAudio with is Enigma
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: