macProVideo.com
Forums
  • bequick
    My orhan instruments aren't working?
    hey everyone, My organ instruments such as the 'organ' and the 'EVB3'. I've chose the instruments as inputs and i've used the organ sounds from the library but there is no sound. What can this be? thank you
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: My orhan instruments aren't working?
    hi are you hearing any sound from any other track? Is the track or channel strip muted? Does it work in a different project? Can you post a screenshot of your arrange window and your mixer here. Cheers Rounik
  • bequick
    hey, i can hear other instruments like the EVP88 and the EVD 6. The track/ channel strip is not muted. And it doesn't work in other projects too. This morning i moved logic express to the trash becuase i have recently intalld logic pro (the full version not upgrade) becuase i want to sell LE. Could thisbe something to do with it? [img]http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/5/13/1909677/Picture%201.png[/img]
  • bequick
    Just found that if i drop a midi region on the track it will play it thruogh the organ instrument. But i still can't hear the instrument when it's in rec and i play on my midi keyboard.
  • bequick
    Sorry, the instrument only plays if i drag apple midi loops midi onto the track and not my own recorded midi, although there will be a signal showing its playong, but i can't hear it!
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Bequick, This is strange. Has it ever worked before? Could you post one of your projects with the EVB in an insert? Cheers Rounik
  • bequick
    Thats weird, i've just come back after a few hours booted my mac and now it's working. I've just found that a load of the user templates have gone from logic too which i've just retrieved from time machine? It could be something to do with LE being removed maybe. Thank you for your help Rounik :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: