macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Zihymua
    Favorites
    How to build a folder to drop in instrument from other Logic folder. ex. Liverpool bass to Liverpool bass GINO in a Favorites folder
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Favorites
    Hi Alrobi do you mean like a favourite channel strip settings folder? You can make that in your channel strips menu and create a folder called "Favourites". You can go in the finder and copy multiple channel strips settings to the new folder. Look in: Users/*your user name*/Library/Application Support/Logic/Channel strip settings Cheers Rounik
  • Bj
    Hi Rounik, If I drag the Channel strip folder to a Burn Folder, (which makes an alias of it) will I be able to SAFELY burn it to DVD, as a back up, and not cause any problems with Logic trying to find it? I am almost positive it will be fine, but I'd like a second opinion... Cheers, Bj :)
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Bj, I've never tried burning a channel strip folder only to dvd (but have backed up to external disks). From what you say it should work absolutely fine! Logic always looks in the channel strip folder for the channel strip settings. If you move them out of there all that will happen is Logic won't display any channel strip settings. Backing up is a fantastic idea - you've got me thinking of all the files I want to back up now! ;-) Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: