macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Sample Editor Factory Quantize Engine
    Hi Alan, If you export an audio file and click add to bin then the audio file will follow the tempo in the current project. If you import that file into a different project it won;t be able to follow tempo. What version of Logic and OS are you using? Waveburner doesn't yet support surround file types. If you try importing a surround file into Waveburner then it will ask you for a location so it can convert the file to interleaved stereo. Cheers Rounik
  • dynamicalan
    Hi, I use Logic Pro 8. What happens is I make changes and save under a different name.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey, what I meant was : Are you using Logic 8.0.0, 8.0.1, 8.0.2? And what exact version are you using of OS X?
  • dynamicalan
    Rounik, my version is 8.0.2 and my OS is 10.4.11 Thanks, Alan
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Alan, Does the "follow tempo" work now when you export track/region...? Rounik
  • dynamicalan
    Rounik, no it doesn't. You see it is the same project it's just a different version. Sense the files are in a different folder it could be that if all the project versions used the same audio folder then it may be that it would export as that type of file but I don't really know if it would. But bouncing it and dragging it into Apple Loops will sometimes work. It started out as a bass take and then it became a different name which because I pasted it by hand on a template but then after that the final name. the reason I am telling you this is because even if primary part of the title is the same it is still not the same project so the files are from a different project even though they are exactly the same file. If I had opened it up in a template then it would have been less time consuming but I don't know if it's possible to do that. If you can save all the program changes as a separate document then it would avoid this problem. I like to keep the old versions just in case I need to utilize that version. Thanks, Alan
  • dynamicalan
    Rounik, I see the private messages link you know for privacy it may be a good idea just to send the responses through the message. it's just a question of whether or not they are beneficial for other people to see. Thanks, Alan
  • Rounik Admin
    Alan, If there is anything which you feel is "private" in it's nature then you can feel free to send me or anyone else a private message. Cheers Rounik
  • dynamicalan
    Hi, I just wanted to say thanks for all your help with this post. Alan
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Alan, No problem! :-) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: