macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Sybuvuu
    Export Multiplr Tracks...
    Hello - I have a question on exporting tracks from within a project. I have a project that is a 65 min. jam session. What I would like to do is export selected tracks and selected portions from this project into a new one. For example, I would like to take an 8 minute segment and take 8 tracks from it. What is the easiest way to accomplish this? Thanks! Michael.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Export Multiplr Tracks...
    Hi Michael, 1. I'd cut or marquee tool the segments and copy/move them to their own tracks. 2. Then select each track header and choose: File > Export Track or Export Region 3. Then choose a location to save the file (a separate folder if you wish or the audio folder within your project folder.) 4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for all 8 tracks. 5. When finished open a new project and select Audio File > Add audio file... from the audio bin and choose the 8 files you exported. They will all be imported into the audio bin. Cheers Ron
  • Christian L
    Re: Export Multiplr Tracks...
    You could also use the File > Export > All Tracks as Audio Files. This will export all the tracks in your project in one go, so delete the ones you don't want beforehand. By the way, did you know that the recording time is longer with .CAF file format ? I think the maximum recording time is about 13 hours with the .CAF format at 44.1 kHz. Could come handy if you like recording long jam sessions!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: