macProVideo.com
Forums
  • DeFiNe CrAzY
    Tutorial Request: MultiBand Compressor
    Hi Steve and everyone on this forum. I am an Techno/Progressive House musician and macProvideo.com has been my teacher over the past year. I am really glad to say that I found the ultimate educating system. Thank you for make it productive and fun. I want to make a request: Can you please explain in detail the multiband compressor (especially it's use on the master channel strip). I always mix to a compressor, but I want to gain more flexibility with the multiband unit on the output. It would be a [b]BONUS![/b] if Olav can do this tutorial since his expertise are founded on the genre that I am working in, though I must admit that I would love to hear Igor's take on the evolution of EDM :) Thank you Danil
  • steveH
    Re: Tutorial Request: MultiBand Compressor
    Hi Danil, I did a tutorial on the MultiBand Compressor my Plugins: Unplugged tutorial. The new one in Logic 8 is a bit different. It really can be a great mastering tool. I think I will cover it in a TNT this season! Good idea. Steve H
  • DeFiNe CrAzY
    Re: Tutorial Request: MultiBand Compressor
    Thank you Steve will look forward to it -D
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: