macProVideo.com
Forums
  • guitarbloke
    bouncing problem
    Hi Ive bounced a WAV file succsesfully to itunes then dragged it to the desktop but when i try to open it, it opens in LOGIC? can any body help with this? cheers Rob
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: bouncing problem
    Hi Rob control-click on the wav file and choose Open with... From the menu either select the app you want to open the wav file with or to change the default app that opens wav files from now on choose "other..." In the "Choose App" window select the app and tick "Always open with". By the way what app do you want to open the wav file? Also, you can drag a document/audio file on to the app (in the Dock) that you want it to open in. e.g. drag your wav file on to Quicktime and it will open in Quick time. Cheers Rounik
  • guitarbloke
    Hi Rounik I was wanting to open the WAV in itunes. Ive now made that my default app to open it. Any reason why this is not a good idea? P.S. im not receiving an email when i get a response to my post even though there is a check box asking to unsubscribe if i wish? cheers Rob
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Rob, It's really down to your personal preference. There's many good reasons to use iTunes. I personally prefer to open wav files in Logic or Quicktime. It really depends on your workflow. iTunes is great to organise your tracks - just for me I prefer to listen to tracks I'm working on through Quicktime... Check your forum Settings. There is a check box there which enables you to receive notification by email. Make sure it's ticked. Cheers Rounik
  • guitarbloke
    Dont know why im not receiving notification emails as i have ticked the check box in forum settings. nevermind , thanks for your help. Rob
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Rob, Try asking support on this issue, they should be able to get you sorted: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] Thanks Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: