macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: apply effects in stp
    Sure! By the way, how are you backing up your system? To re-install STP only, pop the Logic install disc in the drive and start the installation program. Select the drive you wish to install to, but look out for any buttons named "Option.." or similar. Here you will find where you can do a customized installation. Make sure to tick only STP. Good luck, Rounik
  • goanjoey
    hi rounik sorry have been away a while,i tried installing stp 3 times the problem still persists,i trashed stp and did a custom install of stp only,hope i did it right, how exactly does one unstall stp,? do i have to reinstall logic now,in that case how do i uninstall it? do i have to reinstall the whole package? many thanx joey
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi joey, To uninstall delete the app from the Applications folder. You don't have to re-install Logic. Cheers Rounik
  • goanjoey
    i did it and reinstalled stp but i still cannot see any effects,nor in process,nor in left pane,when i try to move the details window or click on effects in left pane stp hangs what should i do....
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: