macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: missing/corrupt sound files
    Brass ensemble legato and staccato both play legato, bass section legato and tremolo both play tremolo. As Christian says you can load up the EXS24 instrument manually and it will load the correct instrument. If you wish you can then save the channel strip setting to make it easier to access the brass staccato and bass legato's respectively. Cheers Rounik
  • Christian L
    [quote:69302]necromancer is not part of the 'legacy' files? [/quote] No, because the "Necromancer Guitar" is a channel strip setting. Logic 8 can install legacy instruments, but not the channel strip settings.
  • noidea
    that is unfortunate. a couple of other things have gone mysteriously missing - 'silver flute' is nowhere to be found, and 'celesta cinema' doesn't play.
  • noidea
    thanks for all the tips. how do i load exs24 'manually'? the workaround i've been using is to do a search on 'bass section' and use the 'xtra bass section legato'. i'm not sure what the difference is between the regular and the 'xtra'. anyone know? is silver flute a legacy channel strip setting too? since the previous posts, i've had to reinstall logic and garageband several times for other issues. now 'celesta cinema' plays, and 'brass ensemble staccato' plays correctly. does anyone know when these other bugs will be fixed?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi noidea, You can either: - click on the I/O slot of a software instrument channel strip and select EXS24 from the drop down list. or - Create a soft. inst track and in the Library select [b]12 Logic Basics > EXS24[/b] Once you've opened the EXS24 click on the dark horizontal rectangle towards the top and choose an Instrument from the drop down list (you can also find the same list in the Library). Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: