macProVideo.com
Forums
  • grapestone
    File not found
    Hey folks, Just curious, when I open Library to choose sounds in main arrange window, some files doesn't work and I get the sign saying: 'File not found. Result code=43', or some plug ins Logic can't find at all. Why is that? Many thanks, Archie
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: File not found
    Hi Archie, A few questions first: 1. What version of Logic are you using? What OS version? What mac? 2. Have you installed all the Logic samples and content on your internal HD or on an external? 3. Have you installed Garageband or STP since installing Logic Studio? Check out this link to give you info on the =43 error message: [url]http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=55743[/url] and let me know the answer to the above and we can work from there. Cheers Rounik
  • grapestone
    Hi Rounik, Thanks for your reply, fast as usual ;) Well, I'm running Tiger on my iMac '20' and Logic 8. Yes, I've installed all the Logic samples and stuff. I also have previous Logic 7 installed and I use some garage band samples also but not all of them are working (see my first question) Thanks, Archie
  • Rounik Admin
    ;-) OK. Would be useful to know if you installed all the Logic content on your imac's internal drive or onto an external drive... & Are you running Logic 8.0.2 and what version of Tiger? Do you have all the latest updates? Last question for now: Which settings do you get the error message for? Are these channel strip settings, presets...what are their names? A few things to try in the meantime: 1. Repair Permissions: Close all apps. Choose Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility Select internal HD Click on "Repair Permissions" 2. Re-installing only the content from your Logic studio install discs. Cheers Rounik
  • grapestone
    Thanks mate! I'll try it later 'cause I'm not in studio anymore. ATB Archie
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: