macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Cloudy
    simple saving technique inquery
    i have all sorts of projects scattered around in my Logic folder for Logic 7. i was just wondering is there any formal way to keep my stuff more organized when i SAVE, or is there a tuturial that i may not own that one of you might that covers this in its intro. thank you for your time
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: simple saving technique inquery
    Hi Cloudy & welcome to the forums! In Logic 7 I'd always recommend saving as a project and including all audio files, and settings if necessary within the project folder... That's important, so when you back up your important projects and come back to them one day in the future all the audio files, exs settings, etc will be there for you in the project folder. What I do, in terms of keeping the projects more organised, is to use folders and sub folders - often i use a date system e.g. 2008/07_August/ as the folder hierarchy. Then the project's prefix is a date follwed by the name of the song (073108_*name of song*). This makes it very easy to find stuff later. Also, if I'm working on a project I'll back up or save the projects to that folder, with a sub folder named after the project. Hope that helps, Rounik
  • Cloudy
    Re: simple saving technique inquery
    that sounds good. how do i create a sub folder? peace
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: