macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jesynui
    Re: How to install in a iMac Logic7
    Hi Cristian. Not Academic, it is the normal version Logic Pro7 , some months later apear the Logic Studio 8 and I had to buy the upgrade, and like I told you is working perfect in my G5. Seems like there is something wrong with the XSkey, a couple of days ago I install de Logic Pro7 but I could not run even in demo, the XSkey didnôt let me. Gracias Dune22
  • Christian L
    Could be something wrong with your USB port. Go to Apple Menu > About this Mac > More Info... > Hardware > USB Can you see your XSkey ? Maybe try with a different USB port.
  • Jesynui
    OK, Cristian and other friends, finally I found the problem, and now is solve after all. I use the XSKey updater, because my key need to do this operation. then I continue stalling the Logic Studio, and now is OK¡¡¡ Thanks all of you!!! Dune22
  • Rounik Admin
    That's great news! :-)
  • Christian L
    [quote:70359]OK, Cristian and other friends, finally I found the problem, and now is solve after all. I use the XSKey updater, because my key need to do this operation. [/quote] Oh yeah... that XSKey updater. I forgot about this. It's so great to live in an XSKey free world now with Logic 8! I'm glad you solved your problem! Take care... and comeback on the macProVideo forum! Christian
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: