macProVideo.com
Forums
  • toine
    vocals Daft Punk
    Hi, I would like to reproduce the vocals of Daft Punk's Harder better faster stronger. I tried to work with the material I learned about the tutorials on the EVOC, but I even don't approach the sound they have :-(. Does anyone know what they use? On the solo part it must be linked to an instrument, that's why I thought they used the EVOC for that thing, but now I'm not certain anymore. Does anyone have more experince with that? Thx
  • Christian L
    Re: vocals Daft Punk
    Hi, I would do this with the Pitch > Vocal Transformer plugin. 1- Load up the "Low Format" preset. 2-Play with the "Pitch" and "Formant" parameters. I find that setting both around + 7 will give you the [i]Harder better faster[/i] effect. You could also get a similar effect by using Time and Pitch Machine in the Sample Editor. You would have to change the pitch and harmonic by around +700. This method is destructive and will permanently change your audio file, so keep a backup! Christian
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: