macProVideo.com
Forums
  • tumeninotes
    Serious problem... need help
    Hey guys I need your help. Last night I was mixing a live recording I did of our band over the weekend. Here's what I did with the recording. First I cut each song out of the full live recording and made a new file for each song so that I could mix the songs independently. I put some plugins on each track, mixed some of the songs, saved them, and listened to them last night. All was well except for a few "logic crashes" , nonetheless the songs played fine. I ended up trashing the "crashed" files. This morning I try to play the songs and no sound. The main thing I notice is that all of the plugins have a slash thru them. I even checked an older recording we did and the plugins on that recording have slashes thru them as well. Did trashing the crashed files have something to do with this? I need your help to get things back to normal. Thanks.
  • tumeninotes
    Re: Serious problem... need help
    In addition, when I try to change the I/O Buffer size or any of the preferences in the core audio I get the following error message. Error code -2 was returned by the Audio driver. If anyone can help me in rectifying this problem it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  • tumeninotes
    I did an update on my presonus firestudio software/ firmware and this seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks.
  • Christian L
    Good. Thanks for posting the solution!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: