• pants
    Re: Pro Studio TNT - Who's in?
    Yepper, I'm in!
  • Leon
    im interested
  • Martin
    Well, try as I may, try as I might, I can't find a good trainer for this one. We actually had a trainer and started production, but then he mysteriously disappeared! I was very surprised to see him in the Blue Microphones booth at a recent tradeshow ... I guess he accepted a job with them but forgot to tell me (bitter ... I know). Anyway, I've been looking high and low for a new trainer, and am still looking ... At any rate, I'll continue the search, but I'm not sure it's going to happen any time soon ... :( Just an FYI for everyone that expressed interest in this title. Martin
  • Dave from Holland
    No worries:) I forgot to ask if it's is possible to get a soundengineer to get his (or her) perspective as an engineer on using a hardware studio in one of the new tutorials. My goal on that subject is that if you get a mac, some software and some tutorials you don't really need an actual engineer, but still benefit from the engineers (old and newschool) knowledge. Dave
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: