macProVideo.com
Forums
  • JJ
    Zooming problems
    Hello all, Somethings been bothering about my Logic installation. I cant seem to zoom using the control key, I have to press command. Is this wrong or right? Any input would be great, I just reinstalled logic and want to know if I need to do it again. Thanks!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Zooming problems
    Hi JJ, Spaces is configured by default to use Ctrl-arrows to switch between the spaces. You can change it's key command and turn it on/off in System Preferences. In Logic, if you wish to use Ctrl-arrows to zoom go to the Key commands (Option-K) and search for "zoom". There you can change it back to to ctrl-arrows or whichever key combination you wish. Cheers Rounik
  • chris
    Hey, I find things work well by using all 3 modifier keys for OS X shortcuts e.g. Ctrl+Alt+Apple+arrow keys for spaces, Ctrl+Alt+Apple+F11 for expose, Ctrl+Alt+Apple+F12 for spaces overview. Each to their own but if didn't take long for me to get used to after someone suggested it to me. Chris.
  • JJ
    Thanks guys, that was boggling me for a little bit. I just switched from Tiger to Leopard. Havent really used the spaces feature too much, but now it all makes sense!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: