I really don't think it was on the desktop but I think it might have been in 0417 audio files or A Dream I Had Audio files or A Dream I Had 1 audio files or A Dream I Had 2 Audio files or Orchestra Aux Audio files or Orchestra Aux 1 Audio files or Orchestra Aux 2 Audio Files but I create like name folders to move the copies into but I didn't find it moved into any of them.
I think it may have to do with a bunch of audio folders that were on the desktop that I moved to the main project folder.
It had a different name it was Audio 2#01 merged A#1D4828. I had another file that had a space in the file name that I didn't notice before. I thought that Logic may have done it. I put everything into folders that have the same name as one of the files inside it.