macProVideo.com
Forums
  • dynamicalan
    TNT 2 update
    Hay, do we know when the updates are ready for download? I thought it was going to be done on the 3ed Friday. Thanks, Alan
  • Martin
    Re: TNT 2 update
    Oh oh ... it's my bad, as I actually didn't realize that last Friday, being the 15th, was the 3rd Friday ... darn ... I do apologize sincerely to all subscribers ... I'll post the videos Monday. Again, sorry for the delay!! Martin
  • dynamicalan
    Martin, that's ok. The way it was stated is last month was the 3ed Friday but we really weren't sure if it would be that for every month. Thanks, Alan
  • dynamicalan
    Martin, I was wondering if there's a way to tell just how far to take the creative process for the contest. Iam fixing to go through it and do it but if it's better to really extend it into a song I wouldn't mind if they don't take off for that. Thanks, AW
  • kayleclements
    Not that I'm anxious or anything, but my NED hasn't found any updates yet. Have they been posted? Thanks - Kayle
  • Martin
    Hey all, I just published the update. Again, I apologize for the delay ... from now on I'll keep a closer eye on the calendar!! :) Martin
  • kayleclements
    Hi Martin - Thanks for the response. Sorry if I was pushy - just look forward to the TNT and wanted to be sure something was going on with my system. Thanks - Kayle
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: