macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Zwski
    it moves by it self, why?!
    Greetings to all, I am a bit upset cause in the arrange window of Logic Pro 8 the volume of the tracks moves by it self, it never stays where I wanted, why is that? and how can I make it NOT move and stay still! many thanks in advance
  • Christian L
    Re: it moves by it self, why?!
    Hi! Do you have automation in your track ? It could be the cause of your problem. To delete automation, choose : Options > Track Automation > Delete All Automation of Current Track WARNING : This will delete all automation on the selected track. To delete all automation on all tracks, choose : Options > Track Automation >Delete All Automation data of all tracks. WARNING : This will delete all automation on ALL tracks. For more details on automation, check out section 25 of the Core Logic 101 tutorial : [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/Logic8101[/url] Take care! Christian
  • Zwski
    Thanks Christian, I did as instructed and still it moves all the way down to -4.3 , what else could it be? I have checked on the tutorials and nothing changes...
  • Zwski
    by the way, I own the tutorials, :-(
  • Rounik Admin
    Just to double check... Switch the track's automation mode to "OFF" not "READ". Alternatively, could it be region based automation? Cheers Rounik
  • Zwski
    Hello Rounik, no, I just double checked..... all my tracks move ... I made sure they were all on OFF, the all were, I just re set them and saved the project, but nothing, still the same problem ...... hilfe bitte
  • Rounik Admin
    Do you have hyper draw - volume data on the region? Could there be a region under the existing on with hyper draw data on it? Have you got any external controller(s) connected to Logic?
  • Zwski
    Thanks again Rounik, no, I dont have any volume data on the region. there is no Hyper data on any track (recorded or on) Yes, I do have a keyboard and a MIDI connected to Logic... ?!
  • Christian L
    Hi Zwski, Would you mind uploading your project to Rounik and me so we can take a look? You can use [url]http://www.sendspace.com[/url] or [url]http://www.yousendit.com[/url] and post the link on the forum or send us a private message. Christian
  • Zwski
    Hi Christian, I am afraid I can get in trouble if I send it :-( is there anything else we can do?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: