macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Papisax
    Trim Latch in Logic Pro 8
    Dear Forum, I mixed a track that was too hot in the master output. I was wondering how I can do a trim latch to all the faders, so I can drop all the faders down the same relative percentage of db without losing my automation on my tracks. Your attention to my question is greatly appreciated. Regards, Dean
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Trim Latch in Logic Pro 8
    Hi Dean, Welcome to the forums! :) There are a few ways to do this. 1. Go track by track and either use the "Automation select tool" or hold down shift and rubberband select all the automation nodes. Now, Drag the line down or up to adjust the relative levels. 2. Insert a Limiter on the Output 1-2 to reduce the "heat". 3. Automate the level of the Output 1-2 channel. Let me know if that works for you. Cheers Rounik
  • Christian L
    Hi guys! You could also shift-click (or rubberband) on all channel strips that you want to lower in the mixer. Lower one channel and it will drop down all levels relatively. Take care! Christian
  • steveH
    [quote:9581]Dear Forum, I mixed a track that was too hot in the master output. I was wondering how I can do a trim latch to all the faders, so I can drop all the faders down the same relative percentage of db without losing my automation on my tracks. Your attention to my question is greatly appreciated. Regards, Dean [/quote] Hey Dean, How are your levels on your tracks... is anything peaking? Steve H.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: