macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Hapecoa
    Remix Contest - Can't Upload Mp3
    Hello All, I have just finished my track and tried to submit it to the remix contest website. I have formatted it as MP3 192kbps (generated directly from a logic bounce.) The file is 9.7 MB. I keep getting this error when i try to upload "Non-Supported File Type The file type of the submission you tried to upload is not supported. Please try another file." I have tried with and without id3 tags I am baffled at this point. Has anyone seen this or have any suggestions? Best, Christopher
  • Christian L
    Re: Remix Contest - Can't Upload Mp3
    Hi cGar, Don't use Logic to convert the file to mp3. Try bouncing your song to AIFF, then convert it to MP3 using iTunes instead. Then upload your file using Safari. Tell us if it works... and good luck with the contest! Christian
  • Hapecoa
    Re: Remix Contest - Can't Upload Mp3
    Hello Christian, Thanks for the info. The trick was SAFARI to all those who are having this issue! I was trying with Firefox 3 and there is some issues there. Thanks again. Best, Christopher
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: