macProVideo.com
Forums
  • aceshigh
    Instrument loop's fx
    Just started using Logic Express 8. Wondering why when I bring in an instrument loop to an instrument track that all the fx go away (delay reverb). When I audition the loop in the browser or bring the loop into an audio track those fx are there. My loops are from the Symphony Orchestra Jam Pack that I had added to garage band originally. Thanks!
  • Christian L
    Re: Instrument loop's fx
    Hi Aceshigh and welcome to the macProVideo forum! You're right. Many appleloops from the Symphonic Orchestra Jampack are missing effects when you drag them on an instrument track. This is because they were originally recorded on a channel strip with send effects. Unfortunately, the only workaround is to try to reproduce the missing effect by inserting the correct plugin. The missing effects are mainly reverbs, so try inserting a Space Designer plugin on the channel strip and find a reverb setting that sounds good with the appleloop. Take care... and feel free to comeback on the forum! Christian
  • aceshigh
    Re: Instrument loop's fx
    Christian, Thanks for the welcome and the info. I wasn't sure if there was an option I needed to toggle somewhere or something like that. I might be on here often. After watching the tutorials for Logic, I think I'm ready to dive in and get going. Thanks again!
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: