macProVideo.com
Forums
  • grapestone
    Bouncing
    Hi everyone, I was trying to bounce the tracks to turn them into audio for mixing but when I'm insert that bounced track back in the arrange window it plays out of rhythm. I just wonder why?
  • Christian L
    Re: Bouncing
    Hi, It's hard to say... does the file plays back fine when played in solo ? Maybe it's just that the audio region is not starting on the beat. To make sure it starts on the beat or on the first beat of a bar, choose "Beat" or "Bar" respectively in the Snap menu of the arrange window before dragging the region. Tell me if it works! Christian
  • Rounik Admin
    Also, when you bounced the regions, did you set the start locators exactly where intended? Have you placed the bounced region appropriately? Cheers Rounik
  • grapestone
    Hi again folks, Well, the original file is cool and everything's seem pretty tight also locators and etc. But it still OUT of rhythm! Yeah, I know that's pretty odd. Let's check, here what I do: Solo the track (let's say kick drum), choose bounce, in the dropdown menu choose wave and etc - click bounce. (BTW, when I choose wave to be bounced to my desktop the file is not appears on the desktop, so I have to use search and even then when the file is located it won't let me drag n drop it on my desktop so I have to move it to any folder and then from that folder to the desktop - then it's work, pretty crazy, you know :( Then I drag n drop that wav into my arrange window, into the song and hit play - out of rhythm! It looks like the file is in the right place but it's a bit late, kind of latency or something, so I have to correct it manually and that is hell of a time for 40 to 50 tracks isn't it?⦠Archie
  • grapestone
    Hey guys, don't bother, I figured out the problem! - Stupid me ;) It's all because I had compressor and limiter on main output. Too much work, I need some rest. Thank you all for your time! Cheers, A
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: